Keep your vehicle looking show-room new with Xzilon®, the most advanced exterior paint protection available. Originally designed for the aviation industry, Xzillon® molecular adhesion technology is certified for all Boeing and Gulfstream aircraft.
What is Molecular Adhesion technology?
Xzilon® surface protection is different than other protection products because it is not a wax. It has been specially formulated to bond directly with your vehicle clear coat finish to provide not only a lasting protective barrier but also a smooth, easy-to-clean surface that resists adhesion.
10 years for new cars, and up to 10 years for used cars depending on the model year. This product was initially tested and approved for the aviation industry and is now available for commercial vehicles.
Protection against the effects of:
- UV Rays
- Bird droppings
See warranty for additional coverages.
- Road tar
- Acid rain
Protection against the vehicle exterior from:
- Paint bubbling
- Excessive oxidation
- Loss of gloss or fading
Xzilon has been given the following Aircraft Industry Certified Approvals:
- AMS 1650B
- Boeing D6-17487 Rev. N
- Douglas CSD#1 Type V materials
And Airframe Manufacturer’s Approvals:
- Boeing 737-SL-71-053A (all 737 NG Airplanes)
- Boeing BMS 10-72 Paint Adhesion Testing April 2005
- Boeing/Goodrich Aerostructures Group NTO Eng. Type CFM56-7 Lipskins
- Bombardier BD700
- Bombardier-SHORTS 71-11-01
- Bombardier BAPS 138-059
- Embraer AMM Part II-2770 – Chapter 10-10-01-02
- Embraer AMM Part II-2770 – Chapter 10-10-03-02
- Gulfstream GAMPS 4001 Rev C 2007
- Rolls-Royce TV 11807R
- Rolls-Royce WW/20219/1/28 Oct. 08
Protection Info Request Form
Your privacy is important to us.